Great idea, as long as you have their permission.
There’s more than one way to do this. You could, for example, download a reposting app that smears its grubby little watermark all over your picture or your copy. But we’re going to use the point-of-truth: Instagram itself.
Simply follow the helpful steps below to save down UGC from happy customers and influencers.
- Locate your desired Instagram image in your web browser.
- Right click the picture.
- Click ‘inspect’.
- You’ll see a highlighted <div> class on the right hand side of your screen. Open the <div> class above this by clicking the arrow next to it.
- Double-click the URL after ‘src=’.
- Copy and paste this URL into your browser’s search bar. Smack enter.
- Save, download and share your freshly-swiped image. Let the sweet, sweet engagement roll in. Don’t forget to credit the original poster!
Need more help with your brand’s Instagram? Read our guide on setting up Instagram Shopping.