Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
Junior/Mid Level (fulltime)
Salary: $72k - $77.7k inc Superannuation
Location: Woolloongabba, Brisbane
We are your friendly neighbourhood Shopify experts! We are a creative digital agency based in Brisbane, bringing together a team of digital professionals passionate about crafting success stories for our clients. Our Woolloongabba studio is a hub of creativity, where designers, developers, strategists, digital marketers, and project managers collaborate to make our clients' ecommerce businesses thrive.
About the Role:
Are you ready to be part of a fun and vibrant team that takes growth seriously for our clients? We're on the lookout for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist with 1-2 years of agency experience and a focus on SEO and SEM. If you have a knack for optimising websites, a passion for digital marketing, and a desire to bring your skills to the next level in a lively agency environment, we want to hear from you!
- Execute SEO and SEM strategies, including on-page and technical SEO, keyword research, and Google Ads set up and campaign management.
- Optimise website and digital marketing performance, to meet or exceed our digital marketing strategy goals.
- Analyse and interpret data using tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and specialised SEO tools such as keyword planners, Agency Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and/or SEMRush.
- Identify and implement optimisation opportunities in both SEO and SEM to elevate organic traffic and improve search engine rankings, with the aim of driving conversions for our clients.
- Create performance reports that turn complex SEO and SEM metrics into actionable insights for our internal team and valued clients.
Essential Skills Required:
Comprehensive SEO Knowledge
Demonstrates a strong grasp of all SEO principles, including on-page SEO (content optimisation, metadata, etc.), technical SEO (site structure, crawling, indexation), and off-page SEO (backlinks and domain authority).
Proficiency with SEO and SEM Tools
Can proficiently use a wide array of digital marketing tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics (GA4), Google Search Console, Google Ads, as well as specialised SEO tools such as keyword planners, Agency Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and SEMRush.
Technically adept at interpreting and resolving data and technical SEO errors. Can effectively communicate SEO requirements for Developers to action when needed, ensuring the seamless implementation of technical changes.
Google Ads / SEM Expertise
Capable of setting up and managing Google Ads campaigns, encompassing various campaign types, including Search Ads and Performance Max campaigns.
Demonstrates a proven ability to identify and implement optimisation opportunities in SEO and Google Ads to improve website performance and ads efficiency.
Collaborative Team Player
Excels at taking instructions from Project Managers and relevant team members to execute SEO and SEM strategies devised by the Head of Digital Marketing or Digital Strategists.
Proficient in creating regular digital marketing performance reports that track the effectiveness of SEO and SEM strategies. Can communicate SEO and SEM results effectively, translating industry-specific jargon into understandable insights for both the internal team and clients.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2yrs agency experience or equivalent freelance experience
- A digital native that lives and breathes digital marketing.
- A keen learner. This is a very fast paced industry and there is always something new to learn.
- An innovator. Not afraid to set a bold course or make fresh decisions.
- Profit & client success focussed.
What are are offering
- Salary between $72k & $77.7k including superannuation depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours during the day.
- Work from Home Wednesdays.
- Great work environment - cool studio in the heart of Woolloongabba.
- Barista quality coffee machine.
- Lots of opportunity for personal development as the business grows.
- BA for Good program (paid time to work for good causes).
- In-house and external training opportunities.
- Opportunity to attend events, conferences and meetups.
- Regular social events.
- Monthly team lunch.
- Experience with Shopify and WordPress platforms for SEO and SEM.
- Experience in web design, development, email marketing, PPC, SMM, and content creation.
How to Apply:
If you're eager to work in a collaborative environment, stay on top of industry trends, and constantly upskill, we'd love to welcome you to our creative team! Ready to start your journey with us? (IMPORTANT PART)
- Click the Apply Now button below and fill out all fields of the form.
- Select - Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) application.
- Attach your resume.
- Attach a cover letter which specifically addresses this ad and how your skills and experience marry up with the Essential Skills and What we’re Looking For sections. This is a deal breaker - we need you to be able to follow instructions!